What Is Quick Care?
Quick Care is fast, follow-up care after an injury. It’s designed to give you the best available care when you need orthopedic expertise in a hurry.
We will make every attempt to see you within 24-48 hours of your injury.
Our Quick Care service can connect you to orthopedic specialists and important services like x-rays and MRI’s.
Quick Care is open at 8:00 a.m. weekdays. To reach us after hours, call and leave a message at (505) 768-7507. We will call you back to schedule the first available appointment.
Quick Care Injuries:
- Acute injuries of arms, legs, wrists, hands, feet, fingers and toes
- Knee fractures & dislocations
- Broken Bones/Fractures (excluding hip)
- Lacerations involving tendon or nerve injuries
- Dislocated fingers and toes
- Cast application
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Other acute injuries
Schedule A Quick Care Appointment
We provide fast follow-up care after your initial Urgent Care Center or Emergency Room visit. When you make an appointment, we’ll need to know:
- Type of injury
- History or treatment of injury
- Patient’s Insurance Information