Electronic Medical Records
Through the use of technology, New Mexico Orthopaedics is paving the way for improved medical care in the Southwest. We converted all patient charts to an electronic format in 2006, making us one of the first practices in New Mexico to do so.
Benefits of an EMR include:
- The ability to track data over time
- Improve overall quality of care
- Reduce the risk of medical errors such as drug interactions
- Convenient and time saving
X-Rays are one of the primary diagnostic tools used by orthopedic physicians. Through the use of digital technology, our physicians can view your images almost immediately from any computer in our office. With the click of a button, they can magnify the image or adjust the contrast allowing them to assess your condition, and determine the best course of treatment for you.
My Skelton Key – NMO’s Patient Portal
My Skeleton Key is a new online portal for patients of New Mexico Orthopaedics. It will let you complete many administrative functions online, anytime.
My Skeleton Key allows you to:
- Communicate with your care team
- Submit prescription refill requests online
- Complete the New Patient Questionnaire
- Electronically Sign Consent Forms
- Manage your personal information
- Pay your bill online
- View past and future appointments
- Access summaries of your visit(s)
- View lab results
- And much more
To make your experience as pleasant as possible, free public Wi-Fi is provided by Presbyterian Hospital This will allow you to continue to work, surf the web or perhaps check out our Facebook page.