October 4th–6th, 2019: Albuquerque, NM | Limited Spots | Enroll Now!
- 27 Contact Hours (CEU’s)
- Registration Fee: $995
Price includes 27 hour live course with free retake of live. To register by credit card please visit masterdryneedling.com. To register by check please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the form.
- Small Class Size
- Limited Spots
- Safety Emphasized Throughout
- Evidence Based
- OSHA Standards Discussed
Visit us at masterdryneedling.com
1. Have a thorough understanding of DN history and clinical applications.
2. Understand normal and abnormal muscle contraction physiology.
3. Identify precipitating and perpetuating factors in trigger point (TP) syndromes.
4. Identify muscle attachments and trigger points by surface anatomy and muscle testing.
5. Identify ligamentous and tenoperiostealtissues by surface anatomy.
6. Properly insert needles into each tissue identified including depth and angle of penetration.
7. Understand and apply Neural Therapy concepts into treatment.
8. Understand and apply Total Motion Release concepts into treatment.
9. Understand absolute and relative contraindications to DN therapy.
10. Identify type of tissue encountered at the end of a using “needle palpation.”
11. Utilize the different needling techniques and stimulation performed across the field.
12 .Discuss and apply electrical stimulation to inserted needles.
Continuing Education Credits Approved By:
FSBPT – PROCERT | BOC Course # CE14940 | OPTA Approval # 18S0821
State practice act that includes dry needling as being within scope of practice. Active malpractice insurance. PA/AT Students are not allowed as per Board Rules.
- Meets NM State PT Board Requirements
- OSHA Standards Discussed (equal to 1.0 hour ceu)
- Approved By TX PT Association (TPTA Approval #
- Approved Provider, State Chapters Of APTA
- Class Materials like needles etc. will be provided by us free of cost.
- PT/ AT Students are not allowed as per Board Rules.
This training is specially designed for PT’s, AT’s, DC’s professionals. Approved for PT’s and AT’s for 27 CE hours. Other licensed healthcare practitioners, who are allowed to use dry needling in their practice and jurisdiction, including physicians, chiropractors, nurses, and nurse practitioners are welcome to attend.
Date & Location
Date: October 4th–6th 2019 | Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Seminar Location: New Mexico Orthopaedics – Uptown, 1700 Louisiana Blvd NE, Suite 120, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Type: Live Seminar
Day 1: 8am – 7pm
Day 2: 8am – 7pm
Day 3: 8am – 3pm
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
TMR Seminars reserves the right to cancel the course. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, TMR Seminars will issue a full refund of the registration fee, if student purchased an individual seminar. If a package is purchased no refund will be provided. The student can re-register for a future course without additional costs. TMR seminars will not be responsible for any other charges incurred by the registrant due to the cancellation of a seminar.
Individual seminar registrations cancelled outside of two weeks (14 calendar days) of the course may receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee, transfer to another course without penalty or keep a credit with us for a future course without penalty. Students canceling within two weeks (14 calendar days) of the course are not eligible to receive any refunds. Registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future seminar.
Students who do not show up for a course have 1 week (7 calendar days) after the course to notify us their absence. At that time, registrants have the option to transfer to another course or keep a credit with us for a future seminars.
Students who do not notify us of their absence within the allotted 7 days will forfeit all funds.
About the Instructor
Dr. Scott L. Dixon, DPT, Cert. DN, CSCS, FMT
Dr. Scott Dixon began is career in Physical Therapy after graduating from Chatham University. After several years working for reputable clinics, Scott founded Integrative Physical Therapy out of a passion to focus on individual patient care and treating each person, not just their diagnosis. Though he has experience with a variety of diagnoses, he specializes in working with neck and back related issues. He has also treated celebrities, professional athletes, (including several Atlanta Falcons), as well as many weekend warriors. He specializes in helping improve function and movement of the body through individualized focus on the entire body, not just the site of pain or injury. His goal is to restore every patient to their fullest potential, to function better, and to prevent future injury. Utilizing dry needling, manual therapy, and movement screening, there is a gradual progression towards whole body healing and functioning.