UPDATED July 29th, 2020
New Mexico Orthopaedics wants you to know that safety of our patients and staff are our highest importance. We are keeping up to date of the current COVID-19 recommendations from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the New Mexico Department of Health. To ensure your health we have implemented many procedures and policies that we want to make you aware of:
OUR CLINICS ARE 100% OPEN
- We are screening all patients before they enter the building and any that are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter. We will instead reschedule to conduct your appointment via Telemedicine (video visit). If you have questions on what to do if you are ill or about the COVID-19 virus please visit the CDC’s website.
- Masks are required inside our facilities. Our supplies are very low so we ask that you bring your own to your appointment.
- We are requiring you to come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child or someone that requires assistance. In these cases, we are limiting visitors to only one per patient.
- We are only allowing 2 patients per physician in the facility at any time. We will ask everyone else to wait in their car and will call or text you when it is your turn to come in.
- Any patient (or member of their family) that has travelled outside the state of New Mexico in the past 14 days will first be scheduled for a telemedicine (video) visit before being scheduled for an in person appointment.
- Any patient (or member of their family) that has been in close contact with anyone who has a laboratory confirmed case of Coronavirus in the past 14 days will first be scheduled for a telemedicine (video) visit before being scheduled for an in person appointment.
- We are enforcing social distancing by having patients sit at least six feet apart in our waiting room.
- We are performing enhanced cleaning of of all waiting rooms, exam rooms and high touch areas throughout the day.
- All staff members are being screened on a daily basis, and those that work in the clinic are required to wear a mask and gloves at all times.
We appreciate your understanding. We will continue to update our website as new information becomes available. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Call or Text 505-724-4300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org