General Inquiries: 505-724-4300
Workers’ Compensation Injuries: (505) 724-3232 or (866) 350-9675
We accept most major insurance carriers. We are located in the Presbyterian Professional Bldg. 201 Cedar Street SE, Suite 6600 Albuquerque NM 87106.
What Is Quick Care?
Quick Care is fast, follow-up care after an injury. It’s designed to give you the best available care when you need orthopedic expertise in a hurry.
We will make every attempt to see you within 24-48 hours of your injury.
Our Quick Care service can connect you to orthopedic specialists and important services like x-rays and MRI’s.
Quick Care is open at 8:00 a.m. weekdays. To reach us after hours, call and leave a message at (505) 768-7507. We will call you back to schedule the first available appointment.
Quick Care Injuries:
- Acute injuries of arms, legs, wrists, hands, feet, fingers and toes
- Knee fractures & dislocations
- Broken Bones/Fractures (excluding hip)
- Lacerations involving tendon or nerve injuries
- Dislocated fingers and toes
- Cast application
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Other acute injuries
Schedule A Quick Care Appointment
We provide fast follow-up care after your initial Urgent Care Center or Emergency Room visit. When you make an appointment, we’ll need to know:
- Type of injury
- History or treatment of injury
- Patient’s Insurance Information